First, let us say, thank you. Thank you for continuing to support us via our website, for your words of encouragement that made our day, and for your patience with delayed orders, shipping delays and the chaos of this new normal.
We are preparing to reopen our retail stores as we enter the yellow phase on Friday, June 5th. We will be opening both retail locations on the 5th at 10 am. We have been planning for this day for a while now and are thrilled to welcome you back into our stores!
With that being said, we are doing this with caution, making real-time decisions, and will be implementing new rules for entry for both your protection and ours.
Here are the details for the Yellow Phase Operations:
- Both stores will open and will resume regular hours:
- Tuesday-Friday 10-5:30; Saturday 10-4 in Clarks Summit.
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 10-5:30; Thursday 10-7 & Saturday 10-4 in Scranton.
- The option for curbside pickup in both locations will continue. Orders can be placed via our website or by phone.
- Shipping nationwide, with free shipping for order over $75, will continue.
- Free delivery in Lackawanna County for orders over $75 will continue.
- We will not be accepting any returns at this time.
WE WILL BE FOLLOWING CDC RECOMMENDATIONS
- Masks will be required for all customers and will be worn by all staff.
- Staff will be required to stay home and quarantine if they feel sick, are COVID positive or have been in contact with someone who is sick.
- High touch areas will be cleaned and sanitized regularly.
- Hygiene shields are located at each register station.
- Social distancing will be enforced with up to 10 people at a time in the Scranton shop and up to 5 people at a time in the Clarks Summit Shop.
- Each shop will provide customers, free of charge, a 2 ml vial of our hand sanitizing Hand Rub, at the door. We ask that you sanitize your hands prior to shopping and the 2 ml vial is yours to keep.
CUSTOM STUDIO SESSIONS
Custom Studio sessions to make-your-own fragrance will only resume in the Scranton location for now.
- Appointments are HIGHLY recommended for custom sessions. There is a chance we will not be able to accommodate walk-ins based on the number of appointments and customers in the shop, which will be fluid at any time.
- Seating will be spread out (physically by over 10 feet apart and by time with scattered appointments) to ensure social distancing.
- There will be 4 designated sections in the Scranton shop. Each section will accommodate 1 group of people (people in the same reservation, not different groups of people). We will limit custom customers to up to 6 per time slot and this will not exceed our social distancing protocol as outlined above.
- Parties will not resume at this time.
As we navigate this new way of living and working, we always have your health and safety at the top of our minds. We will continue to make real-time decisions for you, our staff and our community.
Now that we are prepared, we are beyond excited to welcome you back! If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact us at any time.
All our best,
Danielle, Mark and team Noteology