You asked, we listened! NOTE is very happy to announce it will be staying open year-round in Clarks Summit!
With a very successful Pop-Up experience and wonderful feedback from our customers, we have made the decision to stay in Clarks Summit year round! Coming to Clarks Summit? Click HERE to get an insiders look our favorite Clarks Summit finds as you plan a great trip to the Summit!
About Our Clarks Summit Location
In this location, we have all of our products that you will find in Scranton as well as a curated selection of gifts, jewelry and decor from local artists and national makers that we love. Some of our local artists including:
- Hand-cut and hand-stamped jewelry by AOS Metals
- Hand-woven cotton baskets by Botanic Cottage
- Fine leather goods designed & finished by Duvall Leatherwork
- Yummy high-protein chickpea mustard made by Kiki's Flustered Mustard
- Local raw honey, caramels & fruit teas made by Newkirk Honey
- Delicious gourmet chocolates handmade by Nibbles & Bits
- Healthy skincare products made by Sutton Family Skin Care
- Handmade skincare & body care products crafted by The Post Home and Body
- Iconic Electric City designed apparel, accessories and ornaments by Valerie Kiser Design
Next to Duffy's Coffee Company
312 S. State Street | Clarks Summit, PA 18411
Tuesday through Friday 10-5:30; Saturday 10-4. Closed Sunday & Monday for private parties. Extended hours during the holiday season, inquire within.